FeaturesHUD Range Research Decision Analysis Stat Info Reg-vs-Fish Notes
FAQHUD Database Export Hand Histories Moving Config Supported Rooms System Requirements Subscription PokerStars Restrictions Reports Game Analysis
CustomizationCreating HUD Custom Stats Stat Popup Expression Stats Badges Replayer Order Private HUD
OtherExpression Syntax For Affiliates For Package Authors PokerMaster
Update NotesVersioning Rules Hand2Note 3.2.2 Hand2Note 3.2.1 Hand2Note 3.2 Hand2Note 3.1
FAQ. PokerStars software restrictions
‒ Is Hand2Note allowed on PokerStars?
‒ What I am NOT ALLOWED do on PokerStars?
- - Dynamic HUD which changes its state during a hand. However, Positional HUD is allowed because it uses only information known at the beggining of a hand
- - Preflop and postflop diagrams
- - Stats based on player's known pocket cards
- - Badges
- - Auto color markers on players showing eigher player is a fish or a reg
‒ What I am ALLOWED do on PokerStars?
- - Positional HUD showing stats depending on information known at the beginning of a hand: nicknames, stack sizes, positions and players number
- - Manually set color marker on a player
- - Completely hide HUD if player folded in a hand
- - Bet sizing separation of a stat's value
- - The list of hands with showdowns per each stat
- - Using postflop and preflop diagrams which are not opened directly from HUD at the table. For example, you may open such a popup using player's search in the main window of Hand2Note and all diagrams will be available there.
‒ What should I do to avoid occasional PokerStars rules violation?