By default, Hand2Note stores database in C:/Users/YourUsername/AppData/Roaming/Hand2Note/h2ndb folder. Check out the steps below if you want to move your database to different drive or transfer it to another PC.
1. To another drive or directory
To move database to another directory, do the following:
- Go to Configuration → Database
- Click "Open Folder"
- Copy the contents of the opened folder to the desired directory
- Click "Change folder" and set the path to the folder where you moved the files on the previous step
- Wait while Hand2Note restarts
- If everything is ok, delete old database folder
2. To another PC
In order to move the database to another PC, just copy the contents of database folder and transfer it to a similar directory on another device.
Notes are stored separately from the database