We offer private training of using Hand2Note through Skype and TeamViewer.
The training includes a wide range of topics:
- Overview of Hand2Note features
- Creating HUD and popups of any complexity
- Creating stats of any complexity
- Range Research and Decision Analysis professional usage
- Full course of switching from HM2, the main differences and features of Hand2Note
- Regular Hand2Note usage during the game and outside the tables
- Any other questions you may have
Consultations on some topics not directly related to Hand2Note are also possible:
- Working with ranges and hands analysis in Flopzilla
Why should I take it ?
|Self study (Manual, Google)||Personal coaching|
|Pace for mastering||Slow (From a few days to a few weeks)||Quick (1-4 hours)|
|Real use cases||Few (Manual mostly just provides the description of all the features)||Many (Explanation how to combine features together to use Hand2Note in the most efficient way)|
|Specific questions||No (Manual contains only general information)||Yes (All your specific questions will be answered)|
|Personal recommendations||No||Yes (The coach will give you recommendations based on your needs and his experience)|
Our manual is good, but if you want to save your time, find answers to specific questions and get personal recommendations you can use private training offer.
Who will train me?
My name is Nick, I'm cash games regular player and also a member of Hand2Note team. I've been using Hand2Note in my game for a few years and also working in Hand2Note support team. I thoroughly know the functionality of Hand2Note and can explain things of any complexity in a simple language.
How much does it cost?
Default price is $29 per hour.