FeaturesHUD Range Research Decision Analysis Stat Info Reg-vs-Fish Notes
FAQHUD Database Export Hand Histories Moving Config Supported Rooms System Requirements Subscription PokerStars Restrictions Reports Game Analysis
CustomizationCreating HUD Custom Stats Stat Popup Expression Stats Badges Replayer Order Private HUD
OtherExpression Syntax For Affiliates For Package Authors
Update NotesVersioning Rules Hand2Note 3.2.1 Hand2Note 3.2 Hand2Note 3.1
Getting Started with Hand2Note
1. Download Hand2Note installer from our website and follow installation instructions.
Hand2Note requires .Net Framework 4.6 or higher installed. You maybe asked to install this component during installation dialog. Please, be patient, it may take several minutes.
If you use 32-bit Windows version then you should download 32-bit installer here
2. Start Hand2Note
3. Import some hands histories into Hand2Note. You may import hands from directory, file or HM2/PT4 Database. You may skip this step if you don't have any hand history yet
IPoker hand histories import from PT4 is not supported because PT4 converts IPoker hand histories in its own unique format
4. Go to Configuration -> Rooms and adjust preferred seats. It is also recommended to enter your nickname. Please, check nickname spelling carefully because you wil experience unexpected behavior in HUD if you make a mistake in your nickname
6. Go to Configuration -> Auto Import Folders and specify the destination where poker client saves hand histories.
On PokerStars you may find it in hand history options
If you are using Hand2Note and HoldemManager/PokerTracker then you should adjust auto import from trackers database to avoid conflicts during auto import.
7. Ensure that your poker client is in English language
8. To enable Positional and Dynamic HUD support start from Administrator one of the additional tools integrated with Hand2Note. The list of additional tools providing Hand2Note Dynamic HUD support you may find in our FAQ Supported Rooms. You may skip this step and your Positional HUD will work based on the information from previous hand assuming that nobody sit-outed since previous hand.
HUD in Zoom is not supported without additional tools described in FAQ Supported Rooms
9. Set chat options in poker client to show actions in hand. For example, in PokerStars chat should be set to Everything.
‒ What is Dynamic and Positional HUD?
‒ How to enable Dynamic and Positional HUD support?