FeaturesHUD Range Research Decision Analysis Stat Info Reg-vs-Fish Notes
FAQHUD Database Export Hand Histories Moving Config Supported Rooms System Requirements Subscription PokerStars Restrictions Reports Game Analysis
CustomizationCreating HUD Custom Stats Stat Popup Expression Stats Badges Replayer Order Private HUD
OtherExpression Syntax For Affiliates For Package Authors
Update NotesVersioning Rules Hand2Note 3.2.1 Hand2Note 3.2 Hand2Note 3.1
FAQ. Poker HUD
‒ HUD is not updating. What should I do?
- 1. Ensure that you use English version of poker client
- 2. Ensure that saving hand histories is enabled in poker client
- 3. Go to Configuration/HUD/Autoimport and ensure that Hand2Note auto imports hands from the directory specified in poker client settings.
If nothing helped then
- 1. Enable logging in Configuration/System/Logging
- 2. Play several hands with HUD missing
- 3. Close Hand2note
- 4. Archive Hand2Note folder
- 5. Send it to our email email@example.com
‒ How to change HUD's opacity?
If you don't use template than you have to select every cell and set its background opacity manually
‒ How to show nickname in HUD?
- 1. Open HUD Editor
- 2. Click by right mouse button on a table's cell where you want to place a nickname
- 3. In context menu select Insert -> Nickname
- 4. Save Profile
- 5. Done!
‒ How to activate my HUD profile?
- 1. Go to Configuration -> Game Types
- 2. Select your Game Type
- 3. Select your HUD profile in HUD box
- 4. Press Save
- 5. Wait until the next hand at the table
- 6. Done!