FeaturesHUD Range Research Decision Analysis Stat Info Reg-vs-Fish Notes
FAQHUD Database Export Hand Histories Moving Config Supported Rooms System Requirements Subscription PokerStars Restrictions Reports Game Analysis
CustomizationCreating HUD Custom Stats Stat Popup Expression Stats Badges Replayer Order Private HUD
OtherExpression Syntax For Affiliates For Package Authors
Update NotesVersioning Rules Hand2Note 3.2 Hand2Note 3.1
Writing notes in Hand2Note
Hand2Note has the most advanced note taking system among all poker software.
It is designed to solve the following problems faced by almost every player:
- - Notes become unreadable if you have too many notes on a single player. As a consequence, there is not enough time to find and read a required note for the player during a game
- - There is not enough time to write down a note if you play many tables
- - It is often necessary to write some hand into a note, but it takes a lot of time and the result turns out not readable.
Hand2Note solves these problems with 3 features:
1. The fast insertion of a short visual representation of a hand into a note
Fig. 1. A hand inserted into a note
2. The ability to insert a previously created template in a note in two clicks. This is useful because you often have to write a lot of similar notes for different players
Fig.2. Notes template selection dialog box
3. The ability to write notes directly on a distinct stat. You may create several note groups for different game situations. It significantly simplifies finding required notes on a required spot.
‒ How to insert a hand into a note while not playing?
‒ How to divide notes into groups (for example, for a flop, for a turn and so on)?
‒ Where notes are stored and how they can be copied to another computer?