FeaturesHUD Range Research Decision Analysis Stat Info Reg-vs-Fish Notes
FAQHUD Database Export Hand Histories Moving Config Supported Rooms System Requirements Subscription PokerStars Restrictions Reports Game Analysis
CustomizationCreating HUD Custom Stats Stat Popup Expression Stats Badges Replayer Order Private HUD
OtherExpression Syntax For Affiliates For Package Authors PokerMaster
Update NotesVersioning Rules Hand2Note 3.2.1 Hand2Note 3.2 Hand2Note 3.1
Range Research is a unique tool included into Hand2Note intended to explore whole pool of players, their stats and ranges in different situations
Range Research available only with EDGE subscription.
Pic. 1. Filtering players for a Range Research report
You may find answers on the following questions :
- 1. Which hands an average passive fish over bets on river?
- 2. Which hands an aggressive fish checks and min-raises on turn?
- 3. Which hands an average regular player donks on turn?
- 4. Which hands an average regular player with stat value 3BET MP vs UTG < 2% 3bets from MP against regular player on UTG?
- 5. Which hands an average tight regular player 6-bets all-in on preflop with 250bb+ stack sizes?
You may find an example of solving similar task in the video below.
Video 1. Exploring an average 3BET MP vs UTG range for players with stat value 3BET MP vs UTG < 2%