What is Hand2Note? HM2/PT4 vs Hand2Note Getting Started
FeaturesHUD Range Research Decision Analysis Stat Info Reg-vs-Fish Notes
FAQHUD Database Export Hand Histories Moving Config Supported Rooms System Requirements Subscription PokerStars Restrictions Reports Game Analysis
CustomizationCreating HUD Custom Stats Stat Popup Expression Stats Badges Replayer Order Private HUD
OtherExpression Syntax For Affiliates For Package Authors PokerMaster
Update NotesVersioning Rules Hand2Note 3.2.2 Hand2Note 3.2.1 Hand2Note 3.2 Hand2Note 3.1
Main ChangesDownload Installer
- - Added Omaha support.
- - Added support for different locales of the same poker room, for instanse, PokerStars.com and PokerStars.es.
- - Added support for multiple heros on a single room. This feature is especially useful on PokerMaster.
- - Added Indian Rupee support.
- - PokerMaster hand history import support for Holdem Manager format.
- - Windows Defender false positive malware detection.
- - On Pacific Network freerolls winnings are handled in the wrong way in the reports.
- - In the replayer in the HUD display options by street take effect only after an action on the street rather than right after the board deal.
- - HUD freezes while playing on PokerMaster and other room simultaneously.
- - In the players list in the main window stats VPIP, PFR are not visibile occasionally (you need to create new database in order to apply changes).
- - Amount Won in hand on PokerMaster is always positive. Rebuild stats is required to fix hands with errors obtained with version 22.214.171.124.
- - Fixed some hand loss cases on PokerMaster and improved winnings summary precision.
- - In Configuration -> Game Types added the option Room allowing to show different HUDs on different poker rooms.
- - Last Hands now includes hands without Hero with at least 2 non-fold actions.
- - Significantly decreased hand losses on PokerMaster and improved winnings summary precision.
- - Last Hands at the table is missing some hands occasionally.
- - In Reports the option "Straddle" is absent.
- - In Reports on an alias in the Last Tournaments the hands are not showing up.
- - In reports added option Has Straddle.
- - In Stats Editor added the river board option "4 cards in a row."
- - In Configuration -> Game Types added Ante option.
- - PokerMaster: HUD doesn't work completely with some types of internet connection, in particular, PPPOE and VPN
- - Statistics: Stat with option Hand without Straddle is not built if another stats with option
- Hand with Straddle is present in the popup or HUD.
- - Winning Poker Network: HUD on a table with the title "Name" is shown on a table with the title "Name - 1"
- - Popup Editor: crashes when Stacksize stat is inserted into popup.
- Statistics: Pair of sixes or lower is always treated as a low pair despite the board. For example, A6 on board T62 was a middle pair in the previous version and now is treated as a low pair.
- Advanced Stat Popup: In the advanced popup on a stat the bet sizing data set includes cases when the player has never folded against a bet with a particular sizing .