- A lack of space above the table makes impossible to display a lot of stats
- Opening popup and finding each stat takes too much time while playing online
In hand2note you may show stats in HUD depending on the following parameters:
- Position of the player regarding Hero’s position. For example, if you sit on BUTTON then you may show different huds for players on SB and BB
- Effective stack sizes
- Count of players at the table
- Count of hands on the player. For example, you may show different HUD on the player if you have small sample on him
- Color Marker of the player. For example, you may show different HUD on fish
- Actions in hand (*Except PokerStars). For example, you may show stat CBET FLOP only when player did a continuation bet
Excluding reg vs fish spots
- Regulars play against fishes in a completely different way than against other regulars
- Hands where reg was playing against fish significantly distort actual stat values
- From other side fish plays in the same way against all type of players
Hand2note automatically excludes reg-vs-fish hands while calculating statistics
Short visual representation of a hand
Showdowns list when you hover mouse over a stat
Hands with showdowns contain much more information than stats but it is impossible to get an access to the relevant hands while playing at the tables
- When you hover mouse over a stat hand2note shows full list of player’s hands in the spot. Hands have small visual representation and open very fast
- You may display hands lists directly in popups
Watching all important showdowns while playing
For example, new fish seats at your table and you need find out his overall game style in a short term
Hand2Note has “hands counter” of last unchecked hands for the distinct player. It allows you to watch all player’s showdowns and never miss important hand
on mouse over a hand
You can make replayer style totally look like poker room table
Additional automated statistics on every stat
Every stat has popup with the following additional stats:
- Next player’s actions
- Bet sizing data
- vs-Hero value of the stat
- Postflop range
- Action Profit
Players often mix their preflop range.
Sample is too small to estimate frequencies of different hands in the player range.
Hand2Note shows call and raise ranges on the same diagram that allows to get more precise understanding of how player mixes his ranges.
You often have to write a lot of similar notes for different players
In hand2note you may create templates and then insert it into the note in two clicks while playing
Taking hand into the note takes too much time and those notes have low readability
In hand2note you may insert a short visual representation of a hand
Notes become unreadable in case you have many notes on a player. Finding notes on a specific spot takes too much time during play if you have many notes on a player
In hand2note you may write notes on a distinct stat and it significantly simplifies finding required notes on a required spot. Also you may create several note groups, for example, separate notes for 3bet and raised pots
Fully customizable popups and stats
Hand2Note has very flexible statistics and its appearance customization tools.
Customizable filters allow to show stats depending on players actions, their positions, boards, bet size, pocket cards and hundreds of other parameters.
Advanced elements in Popups
- Preflop diagrams of different sizes
- Postflop diagrams of different kinds
- Hands lists on a specific spot
- Tabs inside other tabs
- Unwatched showdowns indicators
Analyze whole pool of players
Range Research designed to explore ranges of different types of players in the spots where you usually don’t have enough sample on your opponent.
Hand import speed
High Response Speed
(opening popups, diagrams, hands representations, notes). And displaying much more information on the screen at the same time.
Small Database Size
Most of the disk space is used by your hands history. Statistics built on 1 million hands requires only 400-500 mb of space.
Any kind of error in filters never lead to slowing down the import, database size explosion or other annoying program bugs.